Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

His presence!

Today's reading was a random reading. It was about the Egyptians and the Israelites. How the more and more they oppressed them the more that God allowed them to multiply.

I read through this chapter and thought about it and I thought to myself no matter what happened to the children of Israel, God was there. No matter how much they were hurt, tormented, or beaten God was right there.

There are many places in the bible that talks about God delivering His people. This gave me encouragement. I was thinking throughout everything that me, my wife, and my family has been through whether good or bad, god had been there. His presence is always there. He want us to be there with Him. I count it a blessing and a private to come onto the presence of Gd.
Be is worthy of praise and honor and adoration and I pray that every time I enter into His presence that I am able to give Him all of that and more.

Today was a long day. Working so early in the morning and then staying up all day is weary on the body. I wanted to give God my all and I had to stop and ask myself if I was able to do that today. Amongst all the business of the day and the gatherings and the play time with the kids( what little that was I'm sorry to say), I hope and pray that something that was done today gave glory to God.

Lord, I ask that I would always be in a mind set of being in your presence. Just like the children of Israel did, when things got rough you multiplied them. I ask that when things get rough in my life you would multiply my strength, my integrity, my loyalty, and my devotion to you. Help me to always seek you face and your guidance in everything that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment