Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Closeness!

This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. (Genesis 6:9 NKJV)

This was my reading for today. I am so thankful that we have this account in the bible. This give me hope and reassurance that I CAN walk close to God and I CAN be considered a just person. God wants all of His children to walk close with Him. He wants us all to know Him as intimately as possibly.

I think that it's amazing that this scripture clearly states that Noah WALKED with God. "Noah walked with God" should be taken in that Noah walked a path in life that respected and honored God. Such a closeness that could not be separated.

I pray that my walk and my closeness with God is looked upon in this same manner. That when all is said and done people can look back on my life and say, he walked with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment