Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Being a vessel

Then Moses said to the Lord , “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.” So the Lord said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord ? Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.” But he said, “O my Lord, please send by the hand of whomever else You may send.” (Exodus 4:10-13 NKJV)

This is today's bible study. I love this story and I love how God works out His plan no matter what. Moses and The Lord were talking. Now, I'm going to stop right there be wise that in itself is amazing. To have that one on one conversation with The Lord wild be awesome. I know we sleek to Him now through prayer but I think this was an actual one on one conversation. Man to Man. I may be wrong I'll have to study more about it and get back with you but that's what I think.

Back to today's lesson. Moses and The Lord were talking and Moses sAys to The Lord, "I can't speak, I don't have the right words to say, you can't use me." (Daniels paraphrased version, read it). The Lord tells Him I will give you the words to speak, I will be your mouthpiece. More or less The Lord was saying that He would take care of everything Moses just needed to be available to be used. Moses being the man that he was still said,"lord that's ok find send someone else". If you look further into the chapter it says that the Lords anger kindled up inside Him and that's when Looked to Aaron.

The Lord wants to use you. No matter what. God doesn't want to see anyone perish but that all men might be saved. He can use you in big ways and Be can use you in small ways. You just have to be willing to be used and be available to be used. Because just like Moses if you are unwilling to be used by God, He will accomplish His will or plan that He has without you and be may use someone else to do it. So be available to be used by God and willing to serve Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment