Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Take care

Dear readers. It has been a while since I have been on here. I apologize but I have been really busy. We have picked up at work and things are going good and we are making money. But that is just an excuse and I talked about excuses in one of my earlier post. I have been slacking and lazy and allowing other things to get in my way of my time with God. Lord, first and foremost I ask forgiveness from you, but also to others that may be reading my blogs, I ask for forgiveness from you as we'll.

I have always been told that if the devil can't get to you in specific areas in your life, he will keep you busy. Not to say that I have not been allowing The Lord to lead my life, I just haven't been very obedient in giving Him every aspect of my life. God is molding me and shaping me right now.

This is, I want to say, the first time that I have not led or been in a leadership position in a church in a long time. My heart and my soul and my make up of who I am screams out to serve God. I know that I don't have to be working in a church per say to serve God but that's what I love. I enjoy it and I love leading people and ushering the, into the thrown room of God. Do I miss it yeah. Do I know God has a plan for my life, yeah. Do I need to be patient and wait for God to lead me and my family, most definitely. During this time I know that He has me and my family in this transition phase to grow us and to prepare us for something great and wonderful.

Psalm 103:13-14 (NKJV)
13 As a father pities his children, So the Lord pities those who fear Him. 14 For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.

We are fragile, but God's care is eternal. Too often we focus on God as Judge and Lawgiver, ignoring his compassion and concern for us. When God examines our lives, he remembers our human condition. Our weakness should never be used as a justification for sin. His mercy takes everything into account. God will deal with you compassionately. Trust him.

I know that God is going to take care of me and take cars of my needs and my family's needs. I just have to trust in Him and allow Him to move on and in Him timing not mine. I pray that I can get out of the way and allow God to work His plan and His will in my life so that He gets all the glory. Praise be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment